first post EVER!!!!!
welcome...
This is my first blog... Be entertained
My name is Jason and I am currently a freshman at the University of Utah. I was born and raised in Utah. Since I grew up in "the greatest snow on Earth", I am a pretty rad boarder ( slc slang for snowboarding expert, just in case you are from out of town). In the future I hope to start an astoundingly successful company and drive really fast cars, that I will park in my castle.
shout out to Bx... peace bro!!!!
the Jab out
This is my first blog... Be entertained
My name is Jason and I am currently a freshman at the University of Utah. I was born and raised in Utah. Since I grew up in "the greatest snow on Earth", I am a pretty rad boarder ( slc slang for snowboarding expert, just in case you are from out of town). In the future I hope to start an astoundingly successful company and drive really fast cars, that I will park in my castle.
shout out to Bx... peace bro!!!!
the Jab out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home