I would like to introduce a special guest on the show today...
The following is a response to my last post, "Why MTV Rules The World".
By: Geoff
I think that what you mentioned is a very valid point, the media has a gigantic influence on everyone, especially impressionable youth. Although I am pretty capitalistic at heart I do have problems with the media in general. The media is pretty much owned by about ten big conglomerates, all with their own agendas and political views. This doesnt change much with entertainment media besides opposing views being presented, but it destroys Journalism. And advertising is a whole other issue, but it's getting out of hand with the amount of advertising people see on a daily basis. I'd post this to your blog but I dont have a blog!
By: Geoff
I think that what you mentioned is a very valid point, the media has a gigantic influence on everyone, especially impressionable youth. Although I am pretty capitalistic at heart I do have problems with the media in general. The media is pretty much owned by about ten big conglomerates, all with their own agendas and political views. This doesnt change much with entertainment media besides opposing views being presented, but it destroys Journalism. And advertising is a whole other issue, but it's getting out of hand with the amount of advertising people see on a daily basis. I'd post this to your blog but I dont have a blog!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home