The Greatest of Human Achievements
How do humans communicate? Simple, we share ideas verbally with vocal patterns and physically through body language and sign language, which we pick up from observation. Sounds good... Right? A peer of mine sees it as something much more complex and amazing. Everyday humans deal with new ideas and thoughts from other humans in unbelievable number. As patterns of sounds escape the vocal cords an idea is absorbed by another where it is processed wirelessly into a coherent picture by another mind. Still not amazed, listen to a conversation in a primitive tongue; the communication you hear shared the spark that lit a fire that turned early man's eyes to the heavens.
-Jab
-Jab

5 Comments:
What the hell are you trying to say? That made absolutely no sense. Just spit it out dude.
That was a rather broad comment. I would love to discuss my post in more detail. Do you have any specific questions, maybe I can better explain?
Great comment, I really liked it. I'm fascinated by linguistics. You should watch 'The Feral Child' which relates to this subject. How's 50 doin'?? :p
Oops~
The last comment was me, Emily in Provo!!
hey!~
Post a Comment
<< Home